Friday, July 26, 2013

Just Floating Along

Baseball is over.  Music lessons are on hiatus.  I refuse to print school supply lists or even think about school shopping and sports physicals.  It is summer and we're at that beautiful point of just floating along.  Things will pick up soon, I know that.  But I don't have to worry about it now.  Right now, I'm loving my time spent with my favorite people.  Spent last weekend on the lake again.
 The loons were teaching their babies how to dive.  They're diving and swimming under water yet but they are diving and staying under for a little while.  We had the radio on in the boat and Louis Armstrong's What a Wonderful World came on.  John asked, "Is this Yoda singing?"  He was kidding but still...pretty funny!
Back at the cabin we played Mexican Dominoe Train (where does that name come from?!) and then just laying in the grass looking at the sky.  Again, ahhhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - thank you!